Program Manager - Legal Entity Setup
About The Role
We’re looking for a product engineer to join our early team! You’ll be working closely with the co-founders and our CX manager to define and build the future of Tability. This role is open to fullstack, frontend and backend specialist—there’s no shortage of things to do!
What you'll be doing at Evergreen
- You'll lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers to understand their requirements
- Working directly with founders to define and build amazing experiences with great emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- You will whiteboard saaskey solutions with customer architectures and execute well defined; outcome-focused PoCs for prospects
- You’ll engage with multiple business units, including software engineering, operations, product management, stakeholders.
- You will maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Strong development experience: you have shipped products before at other startups or scale-ups.
- Familiar with our stack: you have recent exposure to TypeScript, React, React Native, or Rails.
- Love solving customer problems: you thrive on understanding our customer’s problems and helping find the best solution through software.
- Love to communicate: You can explain technical challenges in concise and simple terms, easy to understand by the rest of the team.
- Startup-friendly: you understand that early-stage startups have product gaps, and see it as opportunities to grow and improve.
- Remote work & in a fast-paced environment is where you thrive
Paywire helps teams set more effective goals and hold themselves accountable. The result: empowered teams that move quickly with purpose.
Why you should join
- You want to be part of a team building a new category.
- You want to have a direct impact on the trajectory and growth of a startup.
- You want to build the future of work.
- Work remotely: work from wherever you feel most productive.
- Home office setup: we provide a laptop & budget for all your necessary work from home tools.
- Learning budget: keep growing your skillset with a dedicated budget for learning.
- Equity: our company is your company. No matter how senior, you get a slice of the pie.